Opened in August 2007, The Venetian Macao is located approximately three kilometers from the Taipa ferry terminal. The Venetian Macao includes approximately 550,000 square feet of casino and gaming areas spread across exclusive VIP rooms and an expansive mass market gaming floor.
In addition to gaming facilities, The Venetian Macao features:
• 39-floor five-star hotel tower with over 2,900 suites.
• 64 Paiza suites, some of which include private massage rooms, gyms, pools, and media / karaoke rooms.
• A broad selection of entertainment options and amenities.
• Approximately 1 million square feet of retail and dining areas at the Grand Canal Shoppes. Restaurants and shops are set along streetscapes reminiscent of historical streetscapes in Venice. There are three canals, each featuring gondola rides.
• Asia’s first Malo Clinic and Malo Clinic Spa, an 85,000-square foot facility owned and managed by the Lisbon-based MALO CLINIC Health Group, which offers comprehensive medical treatments and spa services.
• A convention center and meeting room complex of approximately 1.2 million square feet.
• A 15,000-seat arena, The CotaiArena, which has hosted a wide range of entertainment and sporting events
• A 1,800-seat theater that currently features Zaia, an original production and the first resident show in Asia from Cirque Du Soleil.
|The Venetian® Macao-Resort-Hotel||Taipa||853 2882 8888||3|